AQUATIC DIRECTORS MANUAL,
published by The United States Water Fitness Association,
includes the course materials for both the
NATIONAL CERTIFICATION FOR AQUATIC DIRECTORS
& THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION FOR SENIOR AQUATIC DIRECTOR
The Aquatic Director Manual includes 50 chapters consisting of
more than 360 pages and 30 master forms
that you can reproduce.
Learn About Producing Modern Aquatic Programs And How To:
|✓ Produce More Revenue
Improve Retention Levels
Create More Happy Customers
Easy Reading: Not written like a college textbook, but designed to provide you with a fast,
simple to read and understand format.
You will find key phrases and much of the material in outline form.
Lots of informative
Review The Chapter Heading And Decide If You Need
Or Can Use This Information!
- General Information: Where Are We
Now & Where Do You Begin?
- Reinvent Your Aquatics Program
- Winning With Diversity
- Developing One Stop Programs
- Health & Safety
- Image Building & Revising
- Change-Getting Ready For Change
- Overview-Aquatic Programming
- Trends-Looking Beyond Today
- Aquatic Facilities
- Extra Bells & Whistles (Water Slides, Etc.)
- Infecting Your Community With Aquatic Fever
- Use Of Pool (Including Rentals)
- Scheduling & Determining Priorities
- Program Administration & Leadership (Leadership Is The Key)
- Who Motivates The Motivator
- Positive Work Habits
- Conducting Productive Meetings
- Victory Over The Telephone
- Networking-Is Your Net Working?
- Policies & Procedures
- Populations Served
- Employees (Including Staff Development, etc.)
- Aquatic Committee
- Programs (101 Program Ideas & 700+ Names For Water Fitness Classes)
- Program Registration
- Special Events
- Producing Revenue & Controlling Expenses
- Equipment (Selection, Purchase & Care Of It)
- Producing Fun
- The Power Of Recognition
- Producing Top Customer Service
- Retention-How To Keep
- Know Your Competition Customers
- Sales & Marketing
- Advertising & PR
- Make The Connection
- Use Of Volunteers
- Legal Liability & Risk Management
- Aquatic Products
- Aquatic Entrepreneurs
- Consumer Education Seminars
- 100+ Organizations Interested In Aquatics
- Designing A New Pool And/Or Renovating Your Existing Pool
- Program Evaluation
- Let’s Produce Results
Prerequisites for Aquatic Directors:
- 18 Years Old or Older
- A Current CPR Certification
Prerequisites for Senior Aquatic Directors:
- Minimum Age of 21 Years Old
- Have a Minimum of at Least three (3) Years of Experience as an Aquatic Director
- A Current CPR Certification
Steps To Becoming Certified:
- Complete the official course registration form and forward it with the program fee to the USWFA National Headquarters.
- Your course materials, open book test, and aquatic director interviews will be forwarded to you within three to four business days by priority mail.
- Complete the open book test and aquatic director interviews. Return them to the USWFA National Headquarters within 60 days of the receipt of the course materials.
- Two (2) Aquatic Director Interviews
- Four (4) Senior Aquatic Director Interviews
Your open book test and aquatic director interviews will be reviewed, evaluated and graded within approximately ten days. The following scores are needed to pass the test.
- Aquatic Director – 90%
- Senior Aquatic Director – 95%
Note: If you do not pass the test, we will return the test to you to correct. A score of 98% is required to pass on the second try.
After successfully completing the open book test and aquatic director interviews, we will mail your certificate (suitable for framing) and card.
Program Fee: (There Are No Refunds on Course Materials)
Order this Course Now - Online
- Aquatic Director: $449.00
- Senior Aquatic Director: $499.00
- Orders Out Of The USA – Add $50.00